Fun and excitement over Spring Break and Summer!
Every Spring & Summer Break
About Our Camps
Our camps are the perfect way for kids and teens to stay involved while school’s out! Students will develop the confidence and knowledge they’ll need to be put in the mix for film, television, voice-over and commercial roles. Camps are open to students of all levels. Beginners will learn the foundations of on-camera and voice-over auditioning, while advanced students will take their craft to the next level, giving them that extra edge in future auditions
All camps are taught by instructors who are all currently working in film and television! Our top-level coaches are the faces students see on TV on a weekly basis, making for an inspirational and supportive environment!
- Train with professional working actors
- Our camps take place in a busy, working casting studio
- Mentorship opportunities for parents and children in all aspects of the industry
- Small camp sizes that focus on individual growth (Maximum of 10-12 students)
- All students will receive a digital copy of a Taped Auditions and short Voice-Over Recordings
- Snacks provided
On Camera Audition
- Scene Study and Text Analysis
- Character development
- Seven steps to every successful audition
- On-camera performance
- Animation, commercials and video games
- Finding voice and expanding range
- Warm-ups and vocal health
- Eight tones of selling
- Fundamentals of improv
- Listening and accepting
- Trust and impulse
- Group mind
- Basic narrative and character basics
Dates & Rates
This Spring we are offering 2 Weeks of Spring Break Camps, the first running March 19-23 and the second March 26-30.
We are offering, 6 Camps in total this summer. This includes 4 Improv & Audition classes that have a hint of Voice Over, 1 Voice Over camp that will consist of 5 days in the voice-over booth and 1 Camp for younger students aged 4-6 years. All camps occur during Summer Holidays and run from 9am-230pm.
Click here for 2018 Registration!